Last updated on JUNE 12, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A change order displays in Product Hub HTML Pages but only shows some of the revised items. Others are missing but display in the Engineering Change Order (ECO) Forms.
This only impacts specific change orders.
What is working
- The same change order displays all revised items on the change order form.
- Most change orders work just fine but this impacts just a few change orders.
- The impacted change orders are missing about 1/2 the revised items.
- A newly created change order works fine.
- If the user deletes the revised items and adds again, they work fine.
Use the change order form instead of the Product Hub HTML Oracle Application (OA) Framework pages.
Delete the revised items from the change order and add again. When added again, the change orders work in Product Hub.
1. Navigate to Development Manager > Change > Change simple search
2. Find a change order
3. See only some of the revised items listed. (For example 11 of 20 revised items).
4. Navigate to Engineering > Chagne Orders
5. Query the chagne order.
6. See all the revised items listed. (For example 20 revised items).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms