Last updated on AUGUST 28, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Automatic serial generation for rebuildable item creation is not functioning properly.
When tabbing out of the asset group field would expect the asset serial number field to auto populate with the prefix and number from rebuildable item window.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Enterprise Asset Management
2. Navigation: Rebuildables -> Rebuildable Items
3. Use seeded @Rebuildable template
4. Rebuild number set up (Enterprise Asset Management>Rebuildables>Rebuildable Numbers)
5. After manually entering asset number and asset group and clicking tab on keyboard to get out of asset group field, would expect asset serial number field to populate automatically with starting prefix and starting number as serial generation is predefined.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms