Receive Accounting Entries Not Getting Generated For IR/ISO When FOB Point Is Set To Shipment
Last updated on DECEMBER 09, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Excise - Procure to Pay Cycle
When user is creating receipt for internal order during IR/ISO cycle,receipt accounting is not getting generated
When user is creating receipt for internal order during IR/ISO cycle, user should be able see receipt accounting from Receipt(Localized) screen.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create Internal requisition(IR) from receiving org.
2) Approve the IR and execute concurrent request "Create Internal Orders" from PO module.
3)Then go to Order Management responsibility, then Oracle Order Management->Order,Returns->Import Orders->Order import request.
Then choose "Internal" from Order Source field and give the IR no in the field Order Reference.This way order number can be imported.
4) Go to Oracle Order Management->Order,Returns->Order Organizer and give the IR no in "Requisition Number" field
and click find button. Internal sales order will be found in this way.
5)Attach Excise tax to the sales order.
6)Pick release the material from shipping org and ship the delivery
7)Receive the material in the receiving org.
8) Execute IRTP(India ReceivinG transaction Processer) and do journal import for Purchasing India Source.
9) Check whether accounting entries have been generated or not.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot maintain proper accounting.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms