Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Spares Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Spares Logistics
Material debrief, created from parts requirement lines, defaults the default usable subinventory for the resource instead of the destination subinventory of the parts requirement.
expect the debrief to default the subinventory that is set as the destination subinventory on the parts requirement as that is where the item will actually be.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- create SR and task
- task assigned to e.g Fred Bramer, who has default subinv. M1.FGI
- create parts requirement with destination FST.FS_Truck1
- entered line for item FS54888. Manually entering source and save failed, but part search worked and found the item in FST.FS_Truck1 (ie same as destination). Select that and create order
- Reservation is created against FST.FS_Truck1
- now enter debrief -> Material -> Install -> assigned parts
--> it pulls the requirement line, but sets the subinventory to M1.FGI, not the subinventory where the part actually was reserved.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms