BIK Arrearage: USC being processed before BIK and getting incorrect negative results
(Doc ID 2020458.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Ireland) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
IE BIK Arrearage processing: when the calculated net pay of employee is less than the amount entered in "Net Salary Protected" it is generating results for "IE BIK Arrearage Recovery Details" to make negative deductions so that the "Net Salary Protected" amount is reached.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
NOTE: In the steps below , the amounts represent a fictitious sample (based upon made up data used in the Oracle Demo Vision instance). Any similarity to actual amounts, is purely coincidental and not intended in any manner.
- Give an employee a Basic monthly salary of 1600
- Give the employee "IE BIK Preferential Loan": Loan type = Other Loans , Loan start date =01-JAN-2014, Loan am,ount =250000.00, Interest charged =0.00, Rate of interest = 4
- IE BIK arreage= enter protected net as 1320
- Run Payroll RUn IE.
- This shows IE BIK Arrearage has been generated of 12481.19
- Run Payroll Run IE for following pay period.
- IE BIK Arrearage Recovery Details BIK Arrearage Recovered = -1032.23
- This means system is actually paying the employee this sum!
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document