Run Result Values of 'Costing Of Payment' is not the Same as Values of Pre-payments And Cash
Last updated on JANUARY 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In International Payroll, non-seeded localization:
Costing values of the Costing of Payment process are not the same as the run result values of Pre-payments and Cash
Due to this, incorrect amount is transferred to the GL.
1. Payroll Process Results for Prepayments
Prepayments amount for the payment method is 2079.20
2. Payroll Process Results for Cash process
Amount for UAH currency is 2079.20
3. Payroll Process Results for Costing of Payment process
Costed Value is 2079.00 <== should be 2079.20
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Executed process "Pre-payments"
2. Executed process "Cash"
3. Executed process "Costing of Payment"
4. Executed process "Transfer to Ledger"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms