Brazil Invoices: The Transaction Date is Created in the Past and GL Date is Not the Same as the Transaction Date
Last updated on OCTOBER 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Transactions Related
It is mandatory for Brazil, that when a Transaction in Autoinvoice is processed, any day after it was inserted into Autoinvoice, the Invoice Date should be registered as the day it was reprocessed (updated with Sysdate) and not the day it was inserted into interface.
Also, the GL_DATE should be in Sync with the Transaction Date.
The Invoice Date remains the date the Transaction was inserted into the Interface and not the day it was processed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Insert in AutoInvoice interface, transaction with transaction date in past, say Day1.
2) Process AutoInvoice, the transaction will be with error and will not be processed
3) Wait until the next day to resolve the error
4) On Day 2 correct it and process it successfully
5) Create the Electronic Invoice (NFe)
6) The Date into Invoice should be Day2 Date instead of Day1 (Before this ER the date was day1 and this caused issues with SEFAZ validation)
Sales Order 10832988 was inserted in ar interface table 02-MAY-2015.
Invoice 202 was created with Creation Date 14-MAY-2015 but Invoice Date and GL Date of this invoice are earlier (02-MAY-2015)
The issue has the following business impact:
When this scenario happens the Electronic Invoice (NFe) is generated with past date cause an issue when validating the NFe with SEFAZ
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms