Move Orders lines Not Getting Allocated, Error: No available capacity in putaway location
(Doc ID 2020890.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Move orders Lines for Move Order Transfer Transactions are not getting allocated in a few cases. The issue appears random for a few items.
There is sufficent Quantity available to transact.
Later found the following error in the Inventory Debug log file:
Move order should get allocated.
1. Create move order, with 2 requisition lines with 2 different items, which have on hand available.
2. Approve move order and run the pick slip report with auto allocate approved lines as yes.
* The programs complete successfully.
3. Try to transact the move order.
4. One item allocates, but one fails and backorders.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document