Last updated on JULY 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Move orders Lines for Move Order Transfer Transactions are not getting allocated in a few cases. The issue appears random for a few items.
There is sufficent Quantity available to transact.
Later found the following error in the Inventory Debug log file:
Move order should get allocated.
1. Create move order, with 2 requisition lines with 2 different items, which have on hand available.
2. Approve move order and run the pick slip report with auto allocate approved lines as yes.
* The programs complete successfully.
3. Try to transact the move order.
4. One item allocates, but one fails and backorders.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms