Uploading Blanket Purchase Agreement Lines in the Buyers Work Center (BWC) Users Get Error "a Value Must Be Specified"
Last updated on NOVEMBER 30, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User is uploading Blanket Purchase agreement lines in the BWC to update an existing BPA's.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue
1. Navigate to the Agreements tab in the BWC
2. Select an existing agreement in the bottom and choose UPDATE and hit the GO button
3. PO opens and user navigates to the LINES tab
4. In the add lines prompt select "via upload" and hit the GO button
5. Select a tab delimited text file that is provided in this SR AND putting that in the file name
(boxes checked are "TAB DELIMITED TEXT", "YES SUBMIT FOR APPROVAL", "NO TO APPLY ORACLE ECOMMERCE GATEWAY MAPPING" AND "NO-SELF ERROR TOLERANCE")
6. Click SUBMIT button and launch processing of the file
7. Go to Search and select agreement "view upload errors" in the bottom and hit the GO button
ERROR : "A VALUE MUST BE SPECIFIED" appears for each line that was uploaded
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms