WebADI Territory Upload Error: " Primary Interest and Secondary Interest values are mandatory" OR "EnterCustomer Name.Value1Value"
(Doc ID 2021450.1)
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Territory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.3 version, Territory Definition
Webadi Upload process fails for the Customer Name attribute line, the following error occurs.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Navigate to Territory Management Responsibility
2. Select an existing Service territory with customer name qualifier.
Customer ACB - 11111
Customer DEF - 2222
Export the territory.
3. Flag the attribute line as Update.
4. Upload - Oracle menu > Upload > for flagged lines
The following validation error is reported at the attribute line : 'EnterCustomer Name.Value1Value'
5. If the Customer name value form the Excel LOV, the LOV shows only the Customer Name. It is not showing the registry number, eg:
6. Upload gets a different error :
Primary Interest and Secondary Interest values are mandatory. Please enter values for Primary and Secondary Interest
Other Matching attributes do not have this issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document