Last updated on JULY 15, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payables Open Interface allows Invoice with inactive Pay Group to be successfully imported.
Expecting these invoices to be rejected.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Purchasing Responsibility
- NAV: Setup / Lookups / Purchasing Type = PAY GROUP Create PAY GROUP.
- Create a Code Meaning which is already End-dated
- Submit Payables Open Interface Import for some invoice
- The invoice is imported even if PAY_GROUP_LOOKUP_CODE is invalid. In a similar scenario in Release 188.8.131.52, the invoice get rejected when PAY_GROUP_LOOKUP_CODE is invalid.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms