Customer Bank Account Not Visible on Bank Accounts Table After Creating Bank Account through Customer Form
(Doc ID 2021690.1)
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.0 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Customers Module
Customer bank account disappears after creating the new bank account on the create bank account page.
After selecting Apply on the create bank accounts page and navigating away from the payment details page then querying the customer's bank account at a later time, the bank account does not appear in the bank accounts table.
After selecting Apply to create the Bank Account on the customer form, you should be able to go back and view the bank account. The record is verified to have been created in the IBY_EXT_BANK_ACCOUNTS table.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to the customer site details.
2. Select the Payment Details tab.
3. Select Create on the Bank Accounts table.
4. Fill in all information for the bank account details.
5. Select Apply
6. Navigate out of the Payment Details page.
7. Go back to the Payment Details page to check the bank account record.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document