Dual Unit of Measure (UOM) Controlled Items the Delivery Details Are Created/updated with Incorrect Secondary Requested Quantities During Pick Confirm
Last updated on FEBRUARY 09, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version,
After applying Patch 13812251:R12.WSH.B the patch helped in avoiding negative secondary for below scenarios below:
1) Changing warehouses at sales order line after delivery detail lines are manually split and pick released in shipping module.
2) Increasing and Decreasing the quantity at sales order line after delivery detail lines are manually split and pick released in shipping module.
3) Changing schedules arrival date / ship date at sales order line after delivery detail lines are manually split and pick released in shipping module.
Now the delivery detail lines are getting negative secondary quantity, because of which, they are not able to allocate inventory (pick confirm) to these lines .
Currently the Secondary Quantity is driven to negative for below scenarios:-
1) After Allocation of previous lines associated to same sales order line.
2) After ITS is run and we have new delivery details being created by splitting.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Book order for huge qty - ex 210000
Go to Shipping Transaction Form and split the line to 4 or five delivery details with 45000 lbs each
Make note of primary and secondary quantity of the lines after the split .
Change the warehouse at sales order line.
Note that secondary quantity goes negative.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms