Tree Node for Order Release Line in Order Release Screen Gives Error: "ejb.FinderSet record not found: pk= "
(Doc ID 2021720.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.2.0 to 6.4.1 [Release 6.2 to 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to open a newly added node for Order Release Line shows "Error" and it also shows the following error occurs:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Go to Configuration and Administration ->User Configuration->Screen Set
2) Search for Screen set for Order_Release
3) Copy the Screen Set (already created TEST_ORDER_RELEASE) and go to Tab -> Tree
4) Add a New tree Node -> select Link -> Order Release to Line - > add label (order_release_line) & Screen set (TEST_ORDER_RELEASE).
5) Press Save and Finish
6) Then attach the Screen Set to a Menu (TEST_ORDER_RELEASE)
7) Search Order Releases and click on the + sign on any Order Release and try to open the Order Release Line
8) It gives out error: ejb.FinderSet record not found: pk=
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document