ZXGLXST After Upgrading to R12.1.3 When Uncheck 'Amount Includes Tax' on Ledger Tab and Save Get FRM-40202 Field must be entered
(Doc ID 2021791.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:ZXGLXST.FMB - Tax Options
On : 12.1.3 version and later [Release: 12.1 and later ], Setup forms and programs
After Upgrading from release 11i to release 12.1.3, when check 'Amount Includes Tax' on the Tax Options form under the Ledger Tab, it saves successfully, but when uncheck 'Amount Includes Tax' and save the following error occurs:
FRM-40202 - Field must be entered.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Log on as General Ledger responsibility
2. Navigate to Tax Options form on the upgraded environment.
3. Check the 'Amount Includes Tax' under the Ledger tab
4. Save the changes
5. Uncheck the 'Amount Includes Tax' under the Ledger tab
6. Get the error FRM-40202 - Field must be entered.
Upgrade to R12
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!