ZXGLXST After Upgrading to R12.1.3 When Uncheck 'Amount Includes Tax' on Ledger Tab and Save Get FRM-40202 Field must be entered
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2015
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:ZXGLXST.FMB - Tax Options
On : 12.1.3 version and later [Release: 12.1 and later ], Setup forms and programs
After Upgrading from release 11i to release 12.1.3, when check 'Amount Includes Tax' on the Tax Options form under the Ledger Tab, it saves successfully, but when uncheck 'Amount Includes Tax' and save the following error occurs:
FRM-40202 - Field must be entered.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Log on as General Ledger responsibility
2. Navigate to Tax Options form on the upgraded environment.
3. Check the 'Amount Includes Tax' under the Ledger tab
4. Save the changes
5. Uncheck the 'Amount Includes Tax' under the Ledger tab
6. Get the error FRM-40202 - Field must be entered.
Upgrade to R12
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms