Last updated on JUNE 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP7 version, Appraisals
A number of managers have transferred appraisals to an alternative appraiser. However the new appraiser is unable to locate those appraisals.
The following workaround is working, but a permanent solution is needed:
Manager Self-Service responsibility
2. Performance Management
3. Appraisals tab
4. Performance Management Plan Appraisals In Progress section
5. Plan Name: Enter the name of the plan having the issue
6. Click Go
7. New manager will now be able to see the employee details.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Manager Self Service > Performance Management > Change Main Appraiser
2. Search for all existing appraisals belonging to a certain plan and a certain main appraiser
3. Change some of the appraisals to have a new Main Appraiser
4. Changes are submitted
5. Now Login as new Main Appraiser
6. Select the Manager HR Self Service responsibility > Performance Management
7. No appraisals are showing in the Appraisals In Progress section
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms