Showing Wrong Tax Amount In PO Which Is Linked With Quotations Localized Form
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, India PO Localizations
Creating Catalog PO with taxes Freight charges (Adhoc type ) & Vat 5% which is applied in Quotations Localized form, after creating PO and running request as India - Concurrent request for defaulting taxes in PO when linked with Quotation . Here tax amount is Populating wrong in PO where as it is correct in quotation localised.
System should generate correct tax amounts in PO when the PO is created from the Catalog Quotation
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. (N)->India Local Purchasing
2. Created Requisition and Approved .
3. Through Auto create function created RFQ
4. Created RFQ with catalog type
5. Selected Suppliers in RFQ
6. Created Quotation through RFQ
7. Catalog quotation is created
8. Applied Discount (Price Breaks applied)
9. In quotations Localized form applied Tax Freight charge (Adhoc type) & Vat 5%
10. Freight charge is 300 rs
Vat 5 % is 90 +vat 5% on Freight is 15 = 105
Total tax amount is 300 +105 =405
11. Created PO with Auto create function from Requisition and Run request India - Concurrent request for defaulting taxes in PO when linked with Quotation in PO form
12. In the PO localized form the tax amount is populating wrong as per quotations localized.
13. Freight charges is Showing Zero price , where as in quotation localized form it is 300 rs
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot create the POs with correct tax amounts from Quotations.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms