Last updated on MAY 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.1 HRMS RUP6 version in System Extract,
After making a change to an employees element entry, the extract Change Event log does not populate for the update.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to Other Definitions > Lookup Tables and query 'BEN_EXT_CHG_EVT'.
3. Check the Enabled box for the below codes:
- AEE (Add Element Entry)
- DEE (Delete Element Entry)
- UEE (Update Element Entry)
4. Navigate to People > Enter and Maintain and query an employee.
5. Access the Element Entries form and update a element for the employee.
6. Navigate to Mass Information eXchange: MIX > System Extract > Change Event Log.
- Element Entry Change for the employee is not there.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms