Last updated on JULY 29, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Materials Management
Material Status 'SHIPHOLD' is not being honored.
Test results from UAT shows this works fine using status "Quarantine." However the following functionality is not working.
1) Create a material status called ‘SHIPHOLD’ which is used at Serial and Onhand. It has a “disallow of sales order issue” transaction.
2) Do a pick release and drop the loaded LPN.
3) Do a SHIPHOLD( material status changed) to the serial number before ship confirm.
Assumption is that the system should throw a message ' Material is on SHIPHOLD status and cannot ship confirm. And it will prevent the ship confirm..
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Pick release and drop the loaded LPN
2. Do a SHIPHOLD( material status changed) to the serial number
3. See no error message.. was able to ship confirm
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms