R12.1.3 - Material Status is not being Honored
(Doc ID 2023071.1)
Last updated on JULY 08, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Materials Management
Material Status 'SHIPHOLD' is not being honored.
Test results from UAT shows this works fine using status "Quarantine." However the following functionality is not working.
1) Create a material status called ‘SHIPHOLD’ which is used at Serial and Onhand. It has a “disallow of sales order issue” transaction.
2) Do a pick release and drop the loaded LPN.
3) Do a SHIPHOLD( material status changed) to the serial number before ship confirm.
Assumption is that the system should throw a message ' Material is on SHIPHOLD status and cannot ship confirm. And it will prevent the ship confirm..
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Pick release and drop the loaded LPN
2. Do a SHIPHOLD( material status changed) to the serial number
3. See no error message.. was able to ship confirm
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document