Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.3 version, Work Requests list is not refreshed after performing Update Work Request and pressing Apply button.
Expect search page to be refreshed so that the new WR status to become visible in the list. It is excepted that behavior is same as we can find for the Work Orders.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Use any EAM SSM responsibility
2. Choose your organization
3. Go to the Work Requests tab
4. Search for some work requests
5. Open a work request using Update WR button and change its status
6. Hit the Apply button
7. When you are returned back to search, work request status is not updated. -> Work Requests Result table is not automatically refreshed, which is different behaviour than in the Work Orders tab and work orders result table.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms