Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Netherlands only, when attempting to change any information for subcontractor/contingent worker in 'Change work information/Manager' function, the following error occurs.
Cause: The procedure hr_assignment_api.update_cwk_asg has created an error at step 5.
Action: Contact your System Administrator quoting the procedure hr_assignment_api.update_cwk_asg and Step 5.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to the application as Manager and Country Netherland
2. Select Manager Self services then select
- Change Work Information / Manager
- Select the Contingent worker and click on Action to do the changes:
- Change Organization Name
- Click on Continue
- Click on next
3. Error Occurs as stated above.
- Page will not move from here. It happens only for NL country.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms