Shopping Cart Validation Errors Do Not Display After Submit on the Shopping Cart Page, But Do Display After Submit on the Edit and Submit Page
Last updated on AUGUST 02, 2015
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In 12.2.4 iProcurement
Data validation error in the shopping cart is not shown after clicking Submit on the Shopping Cart page, but is shown after clicking subsequent Submit on the Edit and Submit page.
Row 1 Need-By Date – Need-By Date must not be in the past
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Navigate to iProcurement
2. Non-Catalog Request - enter item details
- Description = Test
- Need-By Date = 05/16/2015 00:00:00 (this is a past date)
- Deliver-To Location = Eden Prarie - Corp
3. Add to Cart
4. Click Submit
- the application is redirected to the Edit and Submit page with no error displayed.
5. Click submit on this Edit and Submit page
- see the error now
NOTE: The user can change the Need By Date on this page
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms