Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If customer_payment_term_id of an order line in oe_order_lines_all is null and line is partially shipped during ship confirm process,the split order line created by system split gets the value 9.99E125 in customer_payment_term_id.
This issue is causing the custom reports, Extract,Transform and Load (ETL) programs to fail as it is not being able to handle such a big number returned from column customer_payment_term_id.
Expected is that customer_payment_term_id in oe_order_lines_all table should remain as NULL for split line created.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log Into Order Management Responsibility
2. Navigate to Sales Orders , Returns> Sales orders
3. Open Sales order form.
4. Enter an Order with one shippable item.
5. Book and Pick release the order Line.
6. Partially Ship Confirm the order line.
7. Run Interface Trip Stop(ITS),due to partial shipment a split order line will be created for the remaining quantity.
8. Verify the value of customer_payment_term_id on the new line by using
Select line_number, line_id , customer_payment_term_id from oe_order_lines_all where header_id = &enter header_id of the order;
This will show value 9.99E125 in customer_payment_term_id column.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms