Hold Source for Price List is not Applying Holds
(Doc ID 2023683.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Hold source for price list is not applying holds when price list = 'Zero Price List'
Expect the hold to get applied, even though the user changes the price list on the line to 'Zero Price List' after the order is imported with price list = Parts Price List
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Setup a hold source to apply a hold if Price List = Zero Price List
2. Enter a new order with 'Zero Price List', and the order goes on hold
correctly when navigating to the line. (this works)
3. In the price list setup: Zero Price List is Secondary to Parts Price List
4. Order placed against an Item with SO Header PL = Parts Price List
5. Item place on SO Lines, Item exists on Parts Price List but is 'end
dated'. Item exists on Zero Price list as Active.
SO Line correctly switches to Zero Price List on the line
6. However, expected Hold is not applied to SO Line.
But if you enter an order with a different price list, then change the line
level price list to 'Zero Price List', the hold is not applied on the line.
Is there a way to create a hold source on 'Price List' at the line level?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document