Last updated on JUNE 24, 2015
Applies to:Oracle iSetup - Version 12.2.4 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ISetup unable to update the value in the target instance using isetup to migrate the configuration from one instance to another.
This can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. For this purpose, extracted a lookup from the source instance.
2. The extracted data is then loaded in the target instance.
3. Then go to the target instance and query the lookup and find that the values are correctly loaded.
4. When modifying the lookup value in the target instance – 1) end date a look value, 2) Delete a lookup value.
5. Then again go to isetup and load the same extraction (from the source instance, as done earlier) back to this target instance.
6. Ensure that the update records check box is enabled while running the load. Once the load is completed, re-query the lookup in the target instance.
7. It is then seen that the lookup value which was deleted is created again, but the lookup value which was end dated is not updated. The end date is not removed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms