Agent Action "ORDER RELEASE - MOD - EDIT SHIPMENT" Encounters Error: "Java.lang.NullPointerException" when One Order Release Line is Deleted Using Transaction Code 'RC'
(Doc ID 2024111.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.0 to 6.3.6 [Release 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to use inbound integration with transaction code "RC" to delete one of the lines in an order release, the following error is observed in the log:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Automatic Agent - say, TEST_AUTO_AGENT which is set to update the Shipment when the related Order Release is Modified.
2. Create an Order Release using integration with an xml file, say, TEST_Create_OR.xml - this will create an order release with 2 release lines and 2 Ship Units
3. Create a Shipment by running Bulk Plan - SHIPMENT_001
4. Create a transmission XML file with Transaction Code of 'RC' to remove one of the Release lines and the associated Ship Units - so that the order Release is left with just 1 Release Line and 1 Ship Unit.
5. When attempting to use inbound integration with the above file, the java.lang.NullPointerException error is observed in the log.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document