No Data Available For CSF_M_EMPLOYEES and wrong RESOURCE_ID Compared To CSF_M_USER
(Doc ID 2024183.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Field Service - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1) After successfully installing and performing data synchronization CSF_M_EMPLOYEES shows no data found.
2) When creating SR in Field Service Laptop, Item Instance, Serial Number and Contact LOVs do not have values.
1) Data should be available in "CSF_M_EMPLOYEES" for FS Engineer.
2) IB and Contact LOVs should have values.
1) Connect to a database:
select * from CSF_M_EMPLOYEES;
=> No rows returned
There, the CSF_M_EMPLOYEES SYNONYM is VALID.
2) FS Laptop
Log in to MFS laptop with <FS Tech Username>/<Password>
WHAT IS WORKING
- The Dashboard tab shows a Task
- SR can be created
- CSF_M_EMPLOYEES is in mobileadmin.c$all_client_items for clientid = '<CLIENTID>'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document