"INVOICE" Screen Set Cannot Add Status ID In Default Criteria When Modifying Screen Set
(Doc ID 2024772.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When copying an "INVOICE" screen set and try to add "Status ID" in the column field of the Default Criteria tab, the save button disappears and cannot save with Status ID selected
Steps to replicate :
1. Login OTM
2. Navigate Configuration and Administration> User Configuration> Screen Set Manager
3. In the opened search screen enter screen set ID "INVOICE", then click search
4. Select Screen set "INVOICE" from the list shown
5. Click on "Copy Screen Set" button above
6. Enter The custom Invoice screen set ID you desire to name
7. Click on "Search " button below
8. In the Next screen click on "Default Criteria" button below
9. In the Default Criteria tab notice that you will have a drop down list for "Column" field and on far right for that row you got a "Save" Button
10. Click on the drop down arrow
11. Scroll down the list and select Status ID - #1 or 2 or 3, any of those three the behavior is the same, the Save button will disappear and in its place you get "* Status ID - #1". When clicking "Finished" button above you get a message saying "A value has been entered for Column on a grid that has not been saved"
Hence you cannot save your custom screen set
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document