Main Appraiser Retains Ownership Standard Functionality Does Not Work When it is Set to Read Only
Last updated on JANUARY 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Main Appraiser Retains Ownership standard functionality does not work when it is set to read only. As per standard functionality when "Main Appraiser Retains Ownership" is checked, the appraisal ownership should stay with Manager. However, when this check box is enabled and set to "Read Only" the functionality is not working properly.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Manager Self-Service > Performance Appraisals.
2. Select the "Appraise" pencil.
3. Select "Click Here" to Share your Feedback with your Employee
4. Click "Submit" (Main Appraiser Retains Ownership is checked and is made "Read Only" using a personalization)
5. Click on "Personalize Appraisal Ownership"
6. Click on Pencil Message Checkbox: "Main Appraiser Retains Ownership"
7. Initial value is "Y" and "Read Only" is "True" at the Responsibility level.
8. The status is "Transferred to Appraisee" although it should stay with the Main Appraiser.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms