Quote Field Shows "No Response" Value For Supplier On RFQ Details Page
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Sourcing and Oracle Purchasing, Release 12.1.3, on the RFQ Details page (Suppliers region), the Quote field shows "No response" for each supplier. However, when viewing the Quote History on the RFQ document, the quotes are seen.
It is expected that the Suppliers region of the RFQ Details page will also display the suppliers' quote (response) information.
The issue began to occur after the following patch was applied:
- Patch 18606761:R12.PON.B "COPY OF 18184132: THERE IS A SITE SPECIFIC PROBLEM WITH YOUR QUOTE. PLEASE RE-SU"
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Oracle Applications, using a Sourcing responsibility or Purchasing responsibility > Buyer Work Center > Negotiations tab.
2. Locate the desired RFQ and click the link to view details.
3. On the RFQ Details page, click the Suppliers tab.
4. In the Suppliers region, the suppliers invited to participate are listed. The field "Quote" has a value "No response" for each supplier.
5. Select Actions = View Quote HIstory, and on the resulting Quote History page, the suppliers' quotes are seen and can be viewed.
Due to this issue, sourcing users are seeing conflicting information in various parts of the application.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms