Create Service Request Functionality Missing In MFS Multi Platform
(Doc ID 2025129.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Field Service - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Mobile Field Service Multiplatform
On the IPhone (iOS) MFS application, create Service Request functionality is missing.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Logon to MFS Multiplatform
2. From the Spring Board, tap Customers icon to display Customer Summary screen.
3. Customer Summary Screen displays the list of customers which has open task assigned to the technician. Additional customer details can be viewed by tapping any one of the customer records. It displays following: Sites, Accounts, Customer Products, Service Request, Notes
4. Tap one of the attribute. For example, tap Accounts
5. Still not able to see the Create Service Request icon.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|