R12 : AP Incorrect Tax Classification Code is Defaulted to AP Invoice Line
(Doc ID 2025179.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect tax classification is defaulted to AP invoice line.
In E-Business Tax Application Tax Options menu, Set "supplier site" to Payables tax classification code defaulting order.
When the tax classification code is removed from supplier site level (Tax Classification Code at supplier level), Deleted tax classification code is still defaulted during invoice entering at line level.
- Setup "supplier site" to Payables tax classification code defaulting order in E-Business Tax Application Tax Options menu
- Set tax classification code XXX to supplier site
- Remove tax classification code XXX at supplier site level
- Enter an invoice for same supplier and same supplier site
- Tax classification code XXX is still defaulted to invoice line's tax classification code field.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document