Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Any new pensioners since go live have the pensioner section of the New
Starter tab completed with Date Pension Started & Annual Pension amount.
Both the Start Date & Address are then reported on the FPS every month.
Looking at the MIG we think this is because the Start Date is reported if the
Annual Amount of Occupational Pension amount is greater than zero, and the
Address is mandatory if the start date is present or NINO is absent.
For Pensioner like Starters, Start Date and Address Details should
report only in the First Fps and not in every FPS Month.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create two employees, One non aggregated having one assignment and
Other Paye Aggregated having two assignments as on Apr 15.
2) For all the three assignments , In New Starter tab Enter Date
Pension Started & Annual Pension amount.
3) Run the payroll ,prepayment and FPS for Apr 15
4) Run the payroll ,prepayment and FPS for May 15
5) Verify the output generated for May 15, Start Date and address
should not be reported in the subsequent month FPS.
Due to this issue, users cannot .
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms