Last updated on DECEMBER 09, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users performed below setup for the Pick Load page (form WMSUISTP):
1. Go into the responsibility: Warehouse Management.
2. Navigate to: Setup > Warehouse Configuration > Tasks > Pick Load Page Setup
3. Select the Page Level tab
4. Update the Value for "Hide 'Load and Drop' Button until Last Task" to 'Yes'
5. Update the Value for "Hide 'Load' Button On Last Task" to 'Yes'
However, after competing the setup steps, the Pick Load page for a specific organization shows the two buttons "Load and Drop" and "Load" as visible even the Setup is to be hidden.
How to make the two buttons as unavailable?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms