Last updated on MAY 25, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to modify Line Type in Autocreate --> Modify form, the following error occurs.
"FRM-47023:No such parameter named LINE_TYPE exists in form POXBWVRP" press button "OK"
"FRM-40105:Unable to resolve reference to item PARAMETER.LINE_TYPE"
Steps to Reproduce:
- Profile 'PO: Restrict Requisition line modify to quantity split' has been set to 'No'.
- Create requisition with line type as Goods billed by Quantity
- Approve the requisition.
- Search the requisition in auto create form
- Tools --> Modify
- Create a new line to update the line details
- Change the line type from “expense to goods” or “Goods to Expense”.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms