First Material Status Change Not Shown In The Lot Status History Screen
(Doc ID 2026012.1)
Last updated on APRIL 24, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Lot status history form (INVTDILT.fmb) is not showing the status change for the first status update but does show changes on subsequent updates.
The inventory organization has "onhand status" enabled.
All lot status should be displayed in the lot status form.
What is Working
The first status change is missing but later updates show fine in history.
- Navigate to Inventory > On-hand, Availability > Lots : The lot form opens
- Create a lot with an Active status and save
- Close Lots form
- Open Lots form again
- Update lot status to GOOD
- Confirm status change history is blank
- Open lots form again
- Update lot status back to Active
- Confirm now status history shows one record for the GOOD to Active latest change but the initial change is not displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document