Credit Order Approval Workflow Getting Stuck
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Transaction Control
When booking a credit order, it goes for an approval.
After the approval, ideally the line status should change from Booked to "Awaiting Return".
But this not happening in our case. The line status is stuck in "Booked".
Checking the workflow and the OEOL activity "Wait for Approval" is stuck at NOTIFIED.
On the other hand, OEOH activity "Approve- Continue Line" is getting DEFERRED.
Running the Workflow Background(WFBG) Process for 'OM Order Line' did not progress the line status or workflow.
Expect the line to progress when running WFBG Process with Type = OM Order Line and Deferred = Yes.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Order Management Responsibility
2. Sales Orders > Enter Order using seeded workflow on the header: Return with Approval
3. Enter line using custom workflow: XBOL Line Flow - Return for Credit Only with Approval
4. Book Order > it goes for an approval.
5. After the approval, line status is still 'Booked', instead of 'Awaiting Return'.
6. Looking at the workflow on the line, see that the current activity is:
Wait for Approval with status = Notified and INT_ACTIVITY_NAME = APPROVE_WAIT_FOR_H
7. Looking at the workflow on the header, see that the current activity is:
Approve - Continue Line with status = Deferred.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms