DOR Creates Document For Wrong Employee On Re-hire
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP7 version, Person / Assignment Issues
When creating a Document of Record for a person who has a future rehire, the DoR is actually created against the employee who created it and not the future rehire.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Rehire ex-emp or ex-cwk on 01-Aug-2015
2. Datetrack to 01-Aug-2015 and create a new DoR against that rehired employee
3. Enter details of DoR and get to the Review Page - note a message saying 'the current responsibility context has been switched to: Manager Self-Service'
5. The system returns to this page and now displays the name of the user entering the DoR instead of the name of the employee
6. The workflow notifications show the user as the person getting the new DoR and also when approved and saved the DoR is held against the user and the rehire has none.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms