Last updated on JUNE 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When updating the line price of RFQ and Quotations shipments, the record is saved but upon reopening the same record the value is still the original one.
Steps to reproduce
1. Create and approve Requisition with the following details:
Item = 1001
Price = 1
Qty = 1
2. Autocreate to RFQ
Target Price = 1
Change price to 10 ==> In line , pricebreak
3. Requery the RFQ ==> It keeps the new Price
4. Copy RFQ to Quotation
Price = 10
5. Change price in Quotation line to 20.
6. Go to price break ==> The old price is still showing
7. Change price break price = 20
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms