Last updated on JULY 31, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Application Object Library - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Applications 12.1.3:
At user level, the profile option: MO:Security profile is greyed out and is not editable when trying to select a value for the username.
The field should be editable to enter at the user level value for a particular username.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Oracle Applications.
2. Select application developer responsibility.
3. Navigate: Sysadmin > System > Profile > Select Profiles.
4. Search for the user profile name "MO: Security Profile".
5. The User Field is Greyed out and non editable.
The issue has the following business impact:
Unable to extend Security profile to a user.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms