MO: Security Profile Option Not Editable At User Level As The Field Is Greyed Out
(Doc ID 2027059.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Application Object Library - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.7 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Reviewed for Relevance 28 Jul 18.
On Oracle Applications 12.1.3:
At user level, the profile option: MO: Security profile is greyed out and is not editable when trying to select a value for the username.
The field should be editable to enter at the user level value for a particular username.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Oracle Applications.
2. Select application developer responsibility.
3. Navigate: Sysadmin > System > Profile > Select Profiles.
4. Search for the user profile name "MO: Security Profile".
5. The User Field is Greyed out and non editable.
Unable to extend Security profile to a user.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document