Configurator Scrollbar Position Not Retained After Selection in IE
(Doc ID 2027340.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Configurator - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.4 version, Runtime UI
In Configurator runtime, when selecting models that are several pages long and then scrolling down and selecting an option, the screen position changes so that the last option appearing on the screen is the one you selected. Then it is necessary to scroll again to select any of the options which appear immediately below the option you just selected.
This behavior does not occur in 18.104.22.168.45. When scrolling down and selecting an option, the screen position does not change and you can then you can select the next option in the list without having to scroll down.
Customer is expecting that the behavior seen in 22.214.171.124.45 should be carried forward.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Oracle Configurator Responsibility.
2. Configurator Developer.
3. Find and edit a model which is at least several pages long.
4. Click on the Test Model button.
5. Scroll down in the model below the first page.
6. Select and option in top part of the page.
7. The page will refresh and change positions so that the option you selected is at the very bottom of the page.
8. In order to select an option which was showing previously, you must scroll down again.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document