Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Customer Care - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Contact Center
The SR tab Instance number field does not validate on tabbing out. As a result of that, the item, serial number, etc. are not populated.
Also, after the SR is created, when the same SR is queried in the Create Service Request form, the Instance (and item information) was not saved.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open the Contact Center form and query any customer
2. Go to the SR tab and create a new SR (+)
3. Enter a valid instance number in the instance field and tab out.
It does not validate the instance number and pull up the associated details like Item#, Serial # are not populated.
4. Save the new Sr. SR number is generated.
5. Either click the Details button or query the new SR in the Create Service Request form.
There is no Instance information on the new SR.
Note: If the same instance number is selected from the LOV, it populates all related fields in the SR tab and gets saved correctly.
Issue is verified on instances where these patches are applied.
20289914:R12.CS.B 12.1.3:BUG FIXES FOR CS:JAN'15 RUP PATCH
20382993:R12.CS.B 12.1.3:BUG FIXES FOR CS:FEB'15 RUP PATCH
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms