Hong Kong IR56B Includes Pay Results From Period Outside of to the Financial Year Being Processed
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Hong Kong) - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Hong Kong Payroll
In Hong Kong, fiscal period for tax reporting is April to March of next year, e.g. April 2014 to March 2015.
Found that after "IR56B Annual Employers Return Archive" and "IR56B Annual Employers Return Hong Kong (Full)" processed, the total amount actually included payroll result from April 2015.
Expect April 2015 payroll results not to be included in IR56B for Financial Year April 2014 - March 2015
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Ran IR56B Annual Employers Return Archive
2. Ran IR56B Annual Employers Return Hong Kong (Full)
3. Rollback both IR56B requests
4. Ran Payroll Run for APR - Pay period 1 2015 Calendar Month.
5. Ran PrePayments
6. Ran Auto Pay (Hong Kong - HSBC Hexagon Format)
7. Rerun IR56B Annual Employers Return Archive
8. Rerun IR56B Annual Employers Return Hong Kong (Full)
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, tax reporting is affected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms