When Canceling Multiple PO Lines in Succession from Purchase Order Summary Form, "PO Output for Communication" Fails for Some Lines.
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Purchasing Processes
When canceling multiple PO lines in succession from Purchase Order Summary form, "PO Output for Communication" fails for some lines.
1. Purchase Orders > Purchase Order Summary
2. Query an approved PO with multiple lines.
3. Click Lines button
4. Tools > Control > Cancel PO Line
5. Cancel many PO lines in succession
6. "PO Output for Communication" concurrent program is invoked for the number of PO lines cancelled, and some of the "PO Output for Communication" concurrent program
fails with the following error:
Calling the getPOXml method
GenerateDocument::getPOXml() : l_exists N
GenerateDocument::getPOXml() : m_whichTables ARCHIVE
GenerateDocument::getPOXml()- Calling the POXMLGEN method Thu Jun 11 15:23:42 MDT 2015
GenerateDocument::getPOXml() - Exception
genDoc() : PoPDFExceptionoracle.apps.po.communicate.PoPDFException: PO_PDF_XML_FAILED
rolling back the complete program
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms