View Only Item Lots Form INVTDILT.fmb Allows Expriation Date Update
Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, LOTSERATT
After setting up Item Lots form (INVTDILT.fmb) to be view only, the users can push the form into updatable mode by the following steps:
a) In a multi-page list of lot numbers, slide to the right and place the cursor on the expiration date in the last row on the current page.
b) Press the page down (pgdn) key on the keyboard.
c) The next page presents and all date fields are opened for update.
Expect that a view only form will remain view only regardless of how it is navigated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Navigation: Inventory View Only / On-hand, Availability / Lots
2) Query item with multiple pages of lot numbers
3) Scroll to the right and click on the bottom viewable row of the ‘Expiration Date’ column.
4) Note that the Expires On field (all fields) are greyed out and not available for update.
5) Press the Page Down (pgdn) key on the keyboard
6) All the date fields become updateable, as well as, the Action code.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms