R12: Cross Charged Supplier Invoice Gives 'You can select this option for Supplier Invoices and Expense Reports only' when Selecting the AP Invoice Tab for Drill Down
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Project Costing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to drill into the AP invoice for a cross charged Supplier Invoice on the Costing tab in the HTML page, the following error is received:
You can select this option for Supplier Invoices and Expense Reports only
There is not issue when drilling into this same item in the forms based application.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Created a project in OU 1 called ED-Work/Work R&D
2. In OU 2, create an invoice that charges this project in OU1.
3. In OU2, run the PRC: Interface Supplier Cost process to import the item
4. View the item in the Project Super User responsibility for OU1 Project List > Select the project > Financial (T) > Costing (ST) > Search for expenditures > select the id to review additional information on the cost > go to the AP Invoice (ST) and receive the error message 'You can select this option for supplier invoices or expense report only'.
5. Back in the forms based application query the item in the Projects Costing Super User responsibility > Expenditure > Expenditure Inquiry > Project => Query the OU1 project > Item Details> AP Invoice. Successfully able to drill into AP Invoice.
The customer found 'Invoice summary form does not display cross charge AP Details for Receiver Project in Exp Inquiry (Doc ID 1492505.1)' which appears to have address the forms based application for this exact issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms