S_Equipment removed after merging shipments
(Doc ID 2029997.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.5 to 6.4.1 [Release 6.3 to 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When merging two shipments manually (one from one leg itinerary and the other one from multi-leg itinerary) and choose one leg itinerary buy shipment as primary – the third shipment's (second leg) build with multi-leg itinerary S_Equipment is disappeared, also the related order release.
It is expected to have the third shipment's S_Equipment still displayed and the related order release available.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Search for shipments 01800, 01801, 01802.
2. Notice that shipment 01802 is a single leg itinerary shipment and 01800 along with 01801 are from a two leg itinerary.
3. Select shipment 01800 with 01802 and perform action Operationnal Planning -> Change Shipment Route -> Merge Shipments
4. Select parameter which was also used for planning, click OK
5. Select manual and choose the one leg shipment which is 01802
6. The two are merged successfully
7. Now look for shipment 01801
8. Notice that no order release is associated and that no S_Equipment is specified.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document