Last updated on AUGUST 31, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The issue of a modification switching to the base has occurred.
1. Created a mod and put a mod number in (did not click save)
2. Entered in required mod fields on header (justification and type)
3. Clicked the lines tab without clicking save
4. Copied an existing line
5. Entered in a need by date
6. Clicked the distributions tab (again, without clicking save - when I tried to replicate, I received a force save message and clicked OK.
7. Clicked the action menu to choose Create Default Distribution and could not locate it
8. At that time, it had flipped to the base
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms