Last updated on JULY 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Process Manufacturing Product Development - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, PD Receipe Designer
Very often, when entering to the recipe designer and expanding the steps of the process route in order to update instructions (text), the mouse goes to wait mode (as if something were being executed). At that instant, all the screens are locked/frozen and it is impossible to close them. The only option/alternative to get the system back to normal is to close the Java form.
Expect no locking when updating text in recipe designer
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Responsibility: Formulator > Recipe Designer
1. Enter The Recipes Screen.
2. Search Recipe
3. Enter Designer
4. On The Recipes Tab, Expand It To Obtain The Steps.
5. Select A Step And Right Click On Edit Text
6. Select All Text And Cut It.
7. Hit Ok Button.
9. The System Give Us This Message: Transaction Complete. Records Were Applied And Saved.
10. Hit Ok Button.
11. Close The Recipe Designer Screen.
12. Close Recipes Screen.
13. Now Go Back To Enter The Recipe And Select Recipe Designer To Modify A Text, System Gets Blocked.
Apparently The Error Is Generated When Deleting A Text Or Some Of The Steps Of The Recipe
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms