Number Of Records Displayed Personalization Does Not Work On Some OIC Pages
(Doc ID 2030126.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 27, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Incentive Compensation - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using framework Personalization to change the number of records displayed on a page is not working on the following pages:
Navigation using the Plan Administrator responsibility > Compensation Plan and Components > Maintain Component Library >
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using Plan Administrator responsibility, navigate to Compensation Plan and Components > Maintain Component Library
2. Click on the Expressions link
3. Click on the Personalize "Expression Search" link
4. Click the Personalize icon for Advanced Table: Expression Search
5. Note or change the Site value for Records Displayed and click Apply, click Return to Application
6. Observe that the records are still displayed 10 at a time instead of the value you specified
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document